Raw Vegan Coconut Chocolate No Bake Brownie# VeganContest.
You can have Raw Vegan Coconut Chocolate No Bake Brownie# VeganContest using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Raw Vegan Coconut Chocolate No Bake Brownie# VeganContest
- It’s 20 grams of dark chocolate.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey or maple syrup.
- You need 5 grams of unsweetened and high-quality cocoa.
- It’s 25 grams of coconut flour–You can grind the coconut flakes.
- It’s 1/3 cup of coconut milk or non-dairy milk to melt the chocolate.
Raw Vegan Coconut Chocolate No Bake Brownie# VeganContest instructions
- Get your ingredients ready. You can grind some coconut flakes to get some coconut flour. You can use any other gluten free flour like almonds if your are not allergic to nuts..
- Mix your unsweetened cocoa and coconut flour..
- Melt your chocolate with some coconut milk about 1/3 a cup or less. Let it cool to room temperature before adding it to the dry ingredients..
- Lastly, add in your honey/maple syrup and give it a good mix. It should have a dough-like consistency..
- Line a baking tray with wax paper and pour in the mixture. Freeze it for about 30 min- 1 hour. You might need a longer time when the quantity increases.
- You can decorate it or eat it plain. I used a non-dairy whipping cream and some chocolate shavings. You can also make a chocolate ganache..