Spicy Vegan Cabbage Soup. This Spicy Vegetarian Cabbage Soup recipe is chock-full of healthy veggies, it's naturally vegan and gluten-free, and so hearty and delicious. Feel free to make it as mild or knock-your-socks-off spicy as you'd like. The Best Hot And Spicy Cabbage Soup Recipes on Yummly
This soup has it all: Protein, Fiber, Calcium, Iron, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Potassium. Nutrient rich and calorie poor – that 's what this Vegan Cabbage Soup is. Oh and delicious too – here we go. You can cook Spicy Vegan Cabbage Soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Vegan Cabbage Soup
- You need 6 cup of cabbage.
- Prepare 2 cup of mini king oyster mushroom.
- You need 6 of cherry tomato.
- It’s 1 large of onion.
- You need 2 cup of coriander leaf.
- You need 1 1/2 liter of water.
- Prepare 20 of lightly crush white peppercone in a tea bag.
- Prepare 3 small of deseeded chili pepper or bird'eye chili.
- Prepare 2 cup of green bean.
- You need 2 cup of spring onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of vegetable bouillon (optional additional add on ).
- Prepare 2 small of each of orange and red jalapeños.
- It’s of seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
Vegan Cabbage Soup This low calorie spicy cabbage soup is a great way to reset your digestion and fight off unwanted bloat. Heat the oil in a large pot and add the garlic, celery and onion. Heat the oil or water in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onion and fry until soft and beginning to turn golden brown.
Spicy Vegan Cabbage Soup step by step
- PREASURE COOKER OPTION OR.
- put all into a preasure cooker on high for 10 minute.
- STOVE COOKING OPTION OR.
- put all in a pot bring it to a boil then simmer 35 minutes.
- ADD SEASONING.
- add seasoning then simmer another 5 minutes.
- SERVING OPTION.
- spicy vegan cabbage soup or seive it and use as spicy vegan stock.
Tomato cabbage soup is inspired by the popular cabbage soup diet. Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Heat the olive oil in a large soup pot over medium-high heat. Stir in the salt and potatoes. Heat oil in a large pot on medium high heat.