#Vegan #Sourdough and #tomato upma.
You can have #Vegan #Sourdough and #tomato upma using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of #Vegan #Sourdough and #tomato upma
- It’s 6 slices of toasted sourdough slices (medium diced).
- You need 1 of medium onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cooking oil.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of chopped tinned tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of green chilli (finely chopped).
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of ginger (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin powder.
- Prepare of Salt (to taste).
- Prepare of Toasted cashew nuts (to garnish).
- You need of Toasted peanuts (to garnish).
- Prepare of Chopped parsley (to garnish).
#Vegan #Sourdough and #tomato upma instructions
- In a non-stick pan, heat the oil and chopped onions, finely chopped green chilli and ginger. Sauté until the onions are translucent.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and the dry spices (red chilli powder, turmeric, ground cumin powder) and season to taste. Cook on medium heat until the tomatoes start to reduce..
- Lowering the heat and toss in the pieces of diced toasted sourdough ensuring that all the pieces of sourdough are uniformly covered in spices sauce. Cook for another minute..
- Take the upma off the heat, garnish with chopped parsley, toasted cashews and peanuts. Enjoy warm!.