Vegan Potato Tomato Soup.
You can have Vegan Potato Tomato Soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Potato Tomato Soup
- It’s 3 of Tomatoes boiled.
- It’s 2 of Potato boiled.
- It’s 2-3 cup of Coconut Milk.
- You need 1 of Garlic clove chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Chilli powder (optional).
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1 cup of Croutons.
- You need 1-2 cup of Vegetables broth.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
Vegan Potato Tomato Soup instructions
- Blend potato tomato with half cup of water..
- Give tadka in oil on medium flame with seeds and garlic. Add spices..
- Add blend mixture and broth, cook till boiling point. Add croutons and serve hot..