You can cook Vegan Brownies using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Brownies
- You need 140 g of Plain Flour.
- Prepare 20 g of Cocoa Powder.
- It’s 100 g of Caster Sugar.
- You need 250 g of Vegan Dark Chocolate.
- It’s 240 ml of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 80 ml of Coconut Oil.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 40 g of Toasted Almonds.
- It’s 40 g of Coconut flakes.
Vegan Brownies step by step
- Pre-heat oven at 180C and line the bottom of a deep square baking tin with baking paper (or grease with butter). Melt 200g Dark Chocolate in a glass bowl placed in a pot of hot water gradually to avoid burning the chocolate..
- In a separate bowl, mix the Plain flour, Cocoa Powder and Sugar before adding the Coconut Milk, Coconut Oil, Vanilla Extract and the melted Chocolate. Mix the ingredients together until smooth. Add 50g of chopped Dark Chocolate (or dark chocolate chips), half the Almonds and Coconut flakes before mixing gently..
- Add the batter to your baking tin and sprinkling the top of the batter with a handful of Almonds and Coconut Flakes. Bake for 25minutes and if not fully baked, please allow an extra 5minutes in the oven..