Dhanshak (veg). Parsi veg dhansak recipe with step by step photos – I know many folks who love Dhansak. The first time I had Dhansak in my home science days and I must say that I. Learn how to make authentic Veg Dhansak recipe at home from our chef Smita on Rajshri Food.
It combines elements of Persian and Gujarati cuisine. Parsi veg dhansak recipe with step by step Make a Vegetable Dhansak Recipe that is a traditional Parsi Food. Serve it along with brown rice Dhanshak. You can have Dhanshak (veg) using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dhanshak (veg)
- It’s 1/2 cup of chana daal.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of split green daal.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of yellow moong daal.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red lentil daal.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tuvar daal.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white urad daal.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh fenugreek leaves.
- It’s 1 of potato peeled and cut.
- You need 2 of onions peeled and chopped.
- You need 1 of brinjal chopped.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of yellow pumpkin pieces.
- It’s 1/8 cup of bottle gourd pieces.
- Prepare 4 of ripe red tomatoes chopped.
- It’s of For tempering.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ghee/ oil(for vegan).
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of green chillies- ginger paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic paste(as per your taste you can add).
- It’s 1 tbsp of dhanshak masala(shared before).
- It’s 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of lemon (juice).
Click here to view calories for Dhansak Dal, Veg Dhansak Recipe. Frozen Foods Missed out on our mailers? Dhanshak Recipe, Sabji, How To Make Dhanshak Recipe. Dhansak is a popular Indian dish, especially among the Parsi Zoroastrian community.
Dhanshak (veg) instructions
- Take all lentils in cooker vessel. Wash trice with water..soak for 1/2 hour..
- Wash,peel,chopped all vegetables mentioned in ingredients..
- Add chopped vegetables to soaked daals. Pressure cook for 4 whistles..
- Cool the cooked mixed dalas, vegetables. Smash them in mixer grinder jar..
- In kadhai add ghee or oil,warm it add cumin seeds to splutter,add turmeric powder,green chillies ginger paste,ginger paste, dhanshak masala powder,red chilli powder and saute for few minutes till ghee/ oil separate..
- Add smash mixture of cooked Daal vegetables mixture,add salt to taste, squeeze lemon juice. Mix well,cook for few minutes..
- Serve hot nutritious Dhanshak (curry) with jeera rice or buttered toast bread slices..
It combines elements of Persian and Gujarati. Dhansak is a popular Indian dish, originating among the Parsi Zoroastrian community. It combines elements of Persian and Gujarati cuisine. Dhansak is made by cooking mutton or goat meat with a mixture of lentils and vegetables. Veg Dhansak / Vegetarian Parsi Dhansak.