Vickys Aubergine / Eggplant 'Bacon', GF DF EF SF NF VEGAN. EF SF NF – Vickys Asparagus with Vegan Hollandaise Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF – Vickys Winter Pork, Red Cabbage and Cranberries, GF DF EF SF NF – Vickys Aubergine / Eggplant 'Bacon', GF DF EF SF NF VEGAN – Vickys Creamy Garlic Mushrooms, GF DF EF SF NF – Vickys Rosemary Chicken. Allergy friendly (GF, DF, SF, NF, EF, Refined sugar free) A lot of people don 't realise that the vanilla, chocolate, lemon, pistachio and banana cream flavours of Jello Instant Pudding are gluten-free, soy-free and vegan!!.
We have even added a special abbreviation for you to be able to distinguish between vegetarian (VE) and vegan (VG) recipes. SF NF – Vickys Asparagus ar Vegan hollandaise mērce, GF DF EF SF NF – Vickys Winter Cūkgaļa, sarkanie kāposti un dzērvenes, GF DF EF SF NF dārzeņu buljona, GF DF EF SF NF – Vickys 'Tur-pīle Vistas "gaļas roulāde (trīs Bird Roast) GF DF EF SF NF – Vickys Sālīti Caramel Hot Chocolate. EF SF NF – Vickys Asparagus with Vegan Hollandaise Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF – Vickys Winter Pork, Red Cabbage and Cranberries, GF DF EF SF NF – Vickys Aubergine / Eggplant 'Bacon', GF DF EF SF NF VEGAN – Vickys Creamy Garlic Mushrooms, GF DF EF SF NF – Vickys Rosemary Chicken. You can cook Vickys Aubergine / Eggplant 'Bacon', GF DF EF SF NF VEGAN using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Aubergine / Eggplant 'Bacon', GF DF EF SF NF VEGAN
- It’s 1 of medium aubergine / eggplant.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- It’s 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce – see my gluten-free link below.
- You need 1 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil plus extra for greasing.
- You need 1 tsp of liquid smoke.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 pinch of chilli powder.
You'll be shocked this Aubergine "Bacon" from Delish.com isn't bacon at all. Slice each quarter into long, thin strips. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, soy sauce, maple syrup, paprika, and liquid smoke. I've been posting a lot of Instant Pot Recipes and converting old recipes to Instant pot too!
Vickys Aubergine / Eggplant 'Bacon', GF DF EF SF NF VEGAN instructions
- Cut the aubergine lengthwise into quarters.
- Now thinly slice each quarter lengthwise. A mandolin slicer is perfect for this but watch your fingers, they're lethal!.
- Lay the strips on a kitchen towel and salt generously. Don't worry, the salt is just to draw the bitter juices out. You'll notice that beads of liquid start to form on the tops of each strip. You won't be eating all that salt. Leave the strips sitting for at least 30 minutes.
- After the 30 minutes, rinse off the salt and pat dry with fresh kitchen towel.
- Meanwhile preheat the oven to gas 7 / 210C / 425°F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Brush both sides of each strip with oil and place on the baking tray.
- Cook for 7 minutes on each side, a total of 14 minutes in the oven.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool a bit while you make the marinade.
- Turn the oven heat down to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and set a wire rack above the lined baking tray.
- Mix the marinade ingredients together well https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan.
- Dip each aubergine slice in the marinade then place on the wire rack.
- Bake for a further 12 minutes or until crisp.
- Remove and let cool again.
- Great chopped up in salads and in BLT sandwiches!.
So here's a running set of recipes that are Indian and Vegan and made in an Instant Pot Pressure Cooker. The perfect flavorful, plant-based entrée for Italian night! When the weather gets colder outside, I start craving all the warm, comforting, cozy meals. Thai Basil Eggplant (vegan, gluten-free) – Vegetarian Gastronomy. Vegan Eggplant Rollatini Stuffed with Couscous and Pine Nuts.