Smoothie Pancakes. With the addition of a little flour and eggs (or paleo flour, or oats, or even flax eggs), you can turn your favorite morning smoothie into a warm and fluffy short stack that won't. Smoothie pancakes are a fun and easy breakfast that kids love! This is my FAVOURITE Smoothie at the moment!
Banaan, spinazie en het sap van een sinaasappel in een blender met een glas water zijn een topcombi! Bewaar de pancakes in een luchtdichte doos in de koelkast. These pancakes are not too thick, not too thin, but tender, light, buttery, and delicious. You can cook Smoothie Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoothie Pancakes
- You need 1 cup of oats or oat flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of small banana.
- It’s 1 handful of spinach.
- You need 1 of date (optional).
- It’s 1 tbsp of peanut butter or almond butter (optional).
- It’s 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar (vegan) or 1 egg.
- Prepare of Approximately 1/3 cup milk.
They were the best pancakes I've ever had!! Light and fluffy with great flavor!!! Pour smoothie into the dry mix and stir to combine, using a whisk to separate lumps. Crack the egg into the mix, add the chia seeds, and stir well.
Smoothie Pancakes step by step
- Add all the ingredients into a high speed blender (I use a nutri bullet) along with enough milk to make a thick batter..
- Heat a small amount of olive oil in a large frying pan on a medium heat. Once hot, spoon the thick batter into the frying pan and cook until the underside starts to go golden. Flip the pancake and cook the other side..
- Remove the cooked pancakes from the pan and continue cooking the remaining batter. Serve with a little yoghurt, nut butter and berries and enjoy! These also work well with other vegetables such as beetroot, carrot, cacao powder or simple plain.
Try out delicious recipes of a mango and coconut smoothie or a kokum pancake and more. Chef Swasti Aggarwal, Food Strategist at Foodhall, and Chef Gautam Mehrishi from Living Foodz channel's. Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are delicious healthy pancakes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free. You won't miss any of it! There's zero butter or oil in these pancakes too.