Brinjal/ Aubergine vegan recipe. Indian Eggplant Dry Fry Recipe – vegan #howtocook #vegan #vegetarianrecipes Brinjal Baingan Aubergine – Another curry from the how to cook great food stable. Brinjal Bhaji, otherwise known as Aubergine Bhaji, is a staple in Indian restaurants all over the UK. And now this vegan recipe takes any Indian 'fakeaway' Aubergine bhaji is actually also 'accidentally vegan'.
Our aubergine recipes collection highlights the versatility of aubergines, from classic French dishes such as Pascal Brinjal bhaji – aubergine curry. by Atul Kochhar. Winter vegan moussaka. by The Kitchen with Great British Chefs. What I enjoy most about vegan aubergine recipes is that they don't take too much time, nor hassle in the kitchen. You can have Brinjal/ Aubergine vegan recipe using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brinjal/ Aubergine vegan recipe
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of plain flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of gram flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of cumin powder.
- You need 1/3 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of middle aubergine/ brinjal.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s of Oil for fry.
- It’s of Salt as a taste.
The aubergine is not a messy vegetable as You might know aubergine as an eggplant or brinjal (as known in South Asia and South Africa). Surprisingly, the origin of aubergine cultivation. Our easy brinjal pickle recipe works well with any Indian dish as well as cold lamb, grilled chicken or smoked ham. It's sweet and sticky and just gorgeous.
Brinjal/ Aubergine vegan recipe step by step
- In a bowl take all ingredients mix well and make a paste..
- Now cut the brinjal into slices not too thin and not too thick..
- Put slices in the paste and magnet it, keep aside for 10 min..
- Heat a pan spray oil and put slices cover it and cook a min after that turn the slices and cook 1 or 2 min more..
- Now our brinjal fry is ready for eat..
Once you've made it once you'll be addicted to its rich flavour. Thankfully this aubergine recipe makes enough for a few jars so you'll have a backup. Combine chickpeas and aubergine with garlic and cumin for these tasty, healthy vegan canapés. Everyone will love them served with our harissa yogurt. She used to fry the eggplant in egg and flour, but I only use flour and fry them on baking sheets in a hot oven.