Eggplants upside down (vegan). Vegan pineapple upside down cake from scratch! Not only is this easy recipe vegan (dairy-free, egg-free), but it's also gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and healthier than most classic pineapple upside down cakes. Crispy sauteed Eggplant with Spicy Garlic Sauce is a beautifully rich dish that's perfect on steamed rice.
Maqluba or Maqlooba is an upside down rice dish that is very versatile. Eggplant salad is a relatively easy and filling vegan recipe. A deeply flavored salad that will always leave you Maqluba. You can cook Eggplants upside down (vegan) using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggplants upside down (vegan)
- Prepare 2 of eggplants.
- It’s 2 of medium sized onions.
- Prepare 2 cup of rice.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 of Almonds.
A delicious upside down rice meal for a flavorful dinner. A feast in your mouth, lots of flavors from. Vegan eggplant lasagna, made with eggplant slices, marinara sauce, vegan tofu ricotta and vegan parmesan cheese. Use a mandolin or a vegetable peeler to make long, thin strips of eggplant by peeling vertically down the length of the eggplant.
Eggplants upside down (vegan) instructions
- Wash the rice and soak it in water while preparing the other ingredients.
- Slice the onions.
- Cut the eggplants into cubes.
- Fry the eggplants and drain them from oil.
- Place the onions at the bottom of a pot, put the eggplants on top, add water to only cover the ingredients.
- Add salt and 1 tsp of cinnamon and let boil for 3 minutes.
- Add the rice, fill the pot with water to cover the rice and cook on low fire until water evaporates..
- Fry almonds and/or pine nuts and spread on top of the plate for serving. This dish is delicious with rocket salad or yogurt..
Roasted eggplant in a French roll with feta cheese, basil and garlic mayonnaise. This was my favorite sandwich of all time, adapted from a cafe at the Eggplant is just like a sponge so to prevent more sogginess VERY LIGHTLY brush on olive oil; broil on a rack until very nicely browned on both sides. Lighter baked Vegan Eggplant Parmesan with warm layers of grilled eggplant, pomodoro sauce, fresh herbs, and cheesy flavor is a delicious family-style Italian dinner. Eggplant Parmesan has always been one of Yummy Hubby's favorite dishes. You can grow eggplants upside down, but you should harvest fruits when they are small or choose Japanese eggplant varieties that are much smaller than their Western counterparts.