Vickys Vegan Scotch Pancakes, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Vegan Scotch Pancakes, GF DF EF SF NF using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Vegan Scotch Pancakes, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 210 grams of gluten-free / plain flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of (scant) xanthan gum if using GF flour.
- It’s 3 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 4 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 330 ml of milk, any kind – rice, almond, coconut etc.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Vickys Vegan Scotch Pancakes, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Mix together all dry ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients gradually and stir in until the consistency is like that of smooth thick cream. You may need an extra couple of tablespoons for gluten-free flour. Add any additions such as blueberries, choc chips etc at this stage and fold in.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan and spoon the batter in ladlefuls.
- Cook until bubbles form then start to pop then flip over and lightly brown the other side.
- You can change the vanilla for any other flavouring you like or add some cocoa powder and some orange essence for chocolate orange flavour, add blueberries or chocolate chips if you prefer. See some of my other pancake recipes for more ideas! I used Enjoy Life brand free-from chocolate chips here.