Vickys Easy Banana & Peach Crumble, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Easy Banana & Peach Crumble, GF DF EF SF NF using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Easy Banana & Peach Crumble, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 2 of medium bananas, sliced.
- It’s 4 of ripe peaches (or canned), halved, stoned & sliced into wedges.
- It’s 100 grams of gluten-free / plain flour.
- It’s 50 grams of dairy-free spread / butter (Vitalite, Stork block marg).
- You need 6 tbsp of water (or juice from the peaches can).
- You need 50 grams of light brown soft sugar.
Vickys Easy Banana & Peach Crumble, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat your oven to gas 5 / 190C / 375°F.
- Put the peach and banana slices in the bottom of an overproof dish and add the water /juice.
- Rub together the flour and butter with your fingertips until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add the sugar and gently combine.
- Spoon the crumble topping over the fruit and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with custard, cream or ice cream on the side. Please see my profile for dairy, egg & soy-free versions of all of these.