Vegan Simmered Chinese Cabbage and Turnip.
You can cook Vegan Simmered Chinese Cabbage and Turnip using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Simmered Chinese Cabbage and Turnip
- Prepare 4 of leaves Chinese cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of Turnip (or daikon radish).
- You need 1 of Aburaage.
- You need 2 tbsp of White soy sauce (or dark).
- You need 2 tbsp of Beet sugar (or regular sugar).
- It’s 1 of Ichimi spice (optional).
Vegan Simmered Chinese Cabbage and Turnip step by step
- Remove the core of the Chinese cabbage from the leaves. Chop into pieces (about 4 x 3 cm in size)..
- Peel the turnip and cut into long, thick strips. Cut the fried tofu into the same size..
- Put the Chinese cabbage core, turnip, fried tofu, and Chinese cabbage leaves into a pot, in that order..
- Add in the beet sugar and white soy sauce, cover with a lid, turn the heat to low, and let it be for 20 minutes. Then it's done!.
- You can change it up by adding leftover white sauce!..