Peas stew with chapati #vegan contest. Beef peas stew with brown chapati #jikoni_challenge. Peas and potato stew served with chapati My cousin Sandra visited my house and I know this is her favourite meal. Chapati (alternatively spelled chapatti, chappati, chapathi, or chappathi; pronounced as IAST: capātī, capāṭī, cāpāṭi), also known as roti, safati, shabaati, phulka and (in the Maldives) roshi, is an unleavened flatbread originating from the Indian subcontinent and staple in India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, East Africa and the Caribbean.
The addition of peas gave this curry a nice flavor. Easy yet delicious stew that can be served with rice or rotis. Beef stew is a classic Kenyan dish. You can have Peas stew with chapati #vegan contest using 13 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peas stew with chapati #vegan contest
- Prepare of For stew.
- It’s 5 of medium size potatoes.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of peas.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cooking oil.
- It’s of For chapati.
- Prepare 5 cups of flour.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s of More oil for cooking.
Cubes of beef cooked with onions, garlic, tomatoes, carrots, potatoes and various spices are combined to create a tasty and hearty stew that goes well with chapati, ugali or rice. Every household has its own way of making it. Where I come from, potatoes, peas and carrots are a must. Beef stew with peas Recipe: This recipe is a kitchen companion for stew lovers and anyone who wishes to taste the delicacies made from this recipe.
Peas stew with chapati #vegan contest step by step
- Add 2 cups warm water in a bowl add salt and 2 tbsp oil.
- Add 4 cups flour to the water and mix using a wooden spoon.
- Transfer the dough to a flouredsurface and continue kneading using the remaining cup of flour knead till u get a soft non sticky dough.
- Let it resr for 10 minutes then spread it and cut into strips as shown in the photo.
- Roll the strips to form round balls.
- Spread and cook your chapati.
- Peas stew.
- Assemble and prepare your ingredients.
- Fry onions till soft.
- Add tomatoes as you stir.
- Add carrots continue stirring add salt.
- Add your peas and some water let cook for a while.
- Add potatoes and you can add more water according to preferance let it cook.
This meal can be taken any time of the day. Can be taken alone, with chapati, Ugali and many more. Chapati (also spelled chapathi) is an Indian flat bread that is a staple in North India and Pakistan, although today it has also made its way to South India. Like most Indian food, it's meant to be served alongside a variety of different dishes. This curry meat stew is packed with potatoes and green peas, and flavored with onions, ghee, garlic, chili, ginger, and garam masala.