Vegan Tofu Cheesecake.
You can have Vegan Tofu Cheesecake using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Tofu Cheesecake
- It’s of Tart crust.
- You need 200 ml of Cake flour.
- Prepare 100 ml of Whole wheat flour.
- It’s 66 ml of Kudzu flour (or katakuriko).
- Prepare 66 ml of Canola oil.
- It’s 66 ml of Apple Juice.
- Prepare 50 ml of Natural Salt.
- You need of For the filling:.
- Prepare 2 of blocks Firm tofu.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Kudzu flour.
- You need 50 ml of Lemon juice.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Beat or raw cane sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of White miso.
- You need 66 ml of Canola oil.
Vegan Tofu Cheesecake step by step
- Drain the tofu well..
- [Making the tart crust] Add the flour, whole wheat flour, powdered kudzu flour and salt into a bowl. Whisk well..
- Add the canola oil and mix with your hands. Add apple juice in small batches. Bring it together with a fork..
- Roll out the tart dough from Step 3 using a rolling pin, line a tart pan with it, and pierce the bottom with a fork..
- Bake at 180℃ in the oven for 10-15 minutes and let it cool down..
- [Making the filling] Blend all ingredients for the filling in a food processor..
- Pour the filling into the tart crust from Step 5. Bake for 30 minutes at 180℃ in the oven. Decorate with wild strawberries and mint leaves if you'd like..