Spicy Eggplant (Terong Balado) *Vegan. All Reviews for Spicy Eggplant (Terong Balado). Spicy Eggplant (Terong Balado). this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Eggplants are pressured cooked until soft and then smothered in addictingly spicy sambal chili.
Whenever I cook sambal terong balado, I gotta make sure there is rice around to go. Be the first to review this recipe. Put the eggplant into a baking sheet and drizzle some olive oil and salt to it. You can cook Spicy Eggplant (Terong Balado) *Vegan using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Eggplant (Terong Balado) *Vegan
- You need 500 gr of eggplant.
- It’s 7 of long red chilies.
- Prepare 1 of red onion or 10 shallots.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of beef/chicken/mushroom stock (optional).
- It’s 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
Easy, delicious and healthy Spicy Eggplant (terong Balado) recipe from SparkRecipes. Put eggplant pieces onto a serving platter. Combine all spice paste ingredients and grind coarsely. Terong balado (hot spicy eggplant) is traditional dish from Padang.
Spicy Eggplant (Terong Balado) *Vegan step by step
- Wash eggplants and tomatoes and dice them, put aside..
- Chop onion or shallots and garlics..
- Pre-heat sauce pan with oil in it, put chopped onion and garlic, stir it until the aroma comes out..
- Add diced tomato, salt, pepper, sugar, and stock, stir it well..
- Add diced eggplant, stir it properly until mix well..
- Cover the sauce pan and wait until the eggplant fully cooked, don't forget to stir it time to time so the bottom part doesnt burn..
- Spicy eggplant is ready to serve with rice or bread..
For those who unfamiliar with. · This warm Moroccan Eggplant Salad (Zaalouk) combines cooked eggplant, tomatoes, and classic spices and is enjoyed as a side or alone with lots of bread. Masukkan terong, aduk sampai tersaput sambal dng rata. Scoop out the inside center part of each halved eggplant to form it like a bowl. Roast/toast the eggplant (without oil) until it starts to become brownish. Eggplant (Terong Balado) recipe: Try this Eggplant (Terong Balado) recipe, or contribute your own.