Eggplant pepper and tomato Stirfry 炒三茄#vegan#. Di San Xian – literally 'three fresh things from the earth' – is a stir fry of potatoes, peppers, and eggplant. Perfectly charred and crispy pan fried potato, eggplant and pepper stirred with a garlicky savory sauce. Return the eggplant and potato to the pan and add bell pepper.
If you haven't had it, it may not sound like much. Of course, those American students were chowing down their tomato egg stir-fry right next to the Chinese students, who also appreciated an affordable. Stir-fried tomato and scrambled eggs (Chinese: 番茄炒蛋/西紅柿炒雞蛋) is a common dish in China. You can cook Eggplant pepper and tomato Stirfry 炒三茄#vegan# using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggplant pepper and tomato Stirfry 炒三茄#vegan#
- Prepare 2-3 of organic Chinese eggplants, sliced.
- You need 1 of medium tomato, wedged.
- It’s 8 of shishito peppers, seeded.
- Prepare 1 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of cooking wine.
- It’s 1 Tsp of white vinegar.
It is usually served as a main course. Because of the simplicity of preparation, it is popular in student canteens. Shakshouka (Arabic: شكشوكة) is a very similar dish eaten in the Levant of the Middle East. Spicy Eggplant Stir Fry Recipe & Video.
Eggplant pepper and tomato Stirfry 炒三茄#vegan# instructions
- Rinse and slice eggplant. Soak in a container filled with 2 cups of water mixed with a Tsp white vinegar and 1 tsp salt for 10 minutes. This step helps eggplant to retain beautiful purple color in cooking and reduce oil absorption..
- Slice tomato and set aside. Remove seeds from pepper and slice them into bite sizes and set aside..
- Drain soaked eggplants and squeeze out excessive water. Set them with other ingredients..
- Heat up the wok and add Olive oil. Fry eggplant in the wok for 15 seconds or until soft. Set aside. Sauté pepper and minced garlic in the same wok with residual oil. Finally add tomatoes. Cook until red juice releases for about 10 seconds. Salt and pepper to your taste..
- Add eggplant back and mix them well. Adjust seasoning if needed..
- Serve hot over rice, or with porridge..
Remove the eggplant to a medium bowl and Add the reserved bell peppers, onion, and garlic and season generously with salt and pepper. Top Tips for Stir-fried Tomato and Egg. Some people like to add cornstarch or sesame oil to the eggs as well. Reminded me of my dad's cooking when I was growing up. He didn't make his stirfry very often (we at a lot of boiled meats with veggies), but when he did fry these two.