Vickys Chocolate Banana 'Ice Cream' Crunch Lollies, GF DF EF SF.
You can have Vickys Chocolate Banana 'Ice Cream' Crunch Lollies, GF DF EF SF using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Chocolate Banana 'Ice Cream' Crunch Lollies, GF DF EF SF
- Prepare 3 of over ripe bananas.
- Prepare 160 ml of coconut cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of icing / powdered sugar.
- You need 100 grams of chocolate of choice, I use Moo-Free brand, vegan, gf, sf.
- You need 1 of crushed gluten-free cereal, chopped nuts or sprinkles for topping.
Vickys Chocolate Banana 'Ice Cream' Crunch Lollies, GF DF EF SF step by step
- Break the bananas into chunks and freeze for a hour. You can also use avocados in place of the banana here.
- Put into a blender with the cream, cocoa and sugar and puree smooth. Taste and see if you need more cocoa or sugar to make it to your liking.
- The ice cream will be very thick, not pourable. Spoon it into ice lolly moulds and freeze for 2 hours or until set.
- Let stand at room temp for 5 minutes while you melt the chocolate for the topping. Use the microwave in 30 second increments or do it over a bain marie on the stove top.
- Pour the crunchy toppings into a shallow plate or bowl.
- Dip the lollies in the melted, cooled chocolate or use a spoon to coat them.
- Now dip in the crunchy topping!.
- Lay on a piece of parchment paper to set while you finish them all.
- Makes 4 large ice lollies or 8 small.