No-bake Fruity oatmeal protein bars (V). These easy No-Bake Oatmeal Protein Bars solve the persistent challenge of finding a healthy snack you can take with you anywhere. Thanks to ingredients like Chocolate Whey Shakeology, egg white powder, and wheat germ. Easy to make No-Bake Oatmeal Protein Bars that are gluten free and refined sugar free.
It was a no-bake bar, too, but instead of nut butter and/or honey, it was held together with tofu. The gruel-like mixture was turned into a baking pan, topped with cheesecloth and a. These homemade protein bars are no bake, endlessly customizable energy bars. You can cook No-bake Fruity oatmeal protein bars (V) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No-bake Fruity oatmeal protein bars (V)
- You need of Regular version.
- Prepare 180 g of rolled oats.
- You need 65 g of vanilla vegan protein powder.
- Prepare 80 g of dried fruit & nuts.
- You need Dash of salt.
- Prepare 170 g of honey.
- You need 180 g of peanut butter.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of milk.
- Prepare of Vegan alternatives.
- You need 170 g of maple syrup (not honey).
- You need 3 tablespoons of almond milk.
This recipe for homemade protein bars started out as something I was just making for my family, and that was that. Try replacing the cocoa powder with a freeze-dried fruit powder. Protein bars are actually really easy to make on a budget. You just need four basic ingredients: oatmeal, nut butter, cream and protein powder.
No-bake Fruity oatmeal protein bars (V) instructions
- Prepare a tray with greased baking parchment..
- Mix oats, protein powder, salt and dried fruit / nuts in a large bowl.
- Mix peanut butter, honey / syrup and milk in a saucepan. Heat and stir until mixture becomes smooth..
- Mix all together. If mixture is too dry, add extra milk..
- Move into the tray, flatten to desired thickness. Put in fridge until completely cooled..
- Chop up into 12 bitesize chunks (this will be an appropriate snack, nutritionally).
That's it – you combine all four, chill overnight and slice into bars. It works out a lot cheaper than buying readymade and it's a lot healthier, too. This is a no-bake, easy to fix protein bar recipe that's great to eat when on the go. It's loaded with oatmeal, peanut butter, and protein for a well rounded snack or meal. All Reviews for No Bake Chocolate Oat Bars.