Vegan Chocolate Mousse Cake.
You can cook Vegan Chocolate Mousse Cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Chocolate Mousse Cake
- Prepare 2 of packs – 24 3/5 oz Extra firm tofu.
- You need 1 bag of – 11 1/2 oz Bittersweet chocolate chips (or carob chips).
- It’s 80 ml of Unsweetened cocoa.
- It’s 1/3 bag of – 3 oz Chocolate wafer cookies (or any other cookies of your choice).
- It’s 60 ml of Maple syrup or organic sugar.
- It’s 60 ml of Liquor of your choice.
- You need 1 dash of Vanilla essence.
Vegan Chocolate Mousse Cake instructions
- Put tofu in a microwave-safe dish. Cover with a paper towel and microwave for 2 minutes 30 seconds at 600 W. Take it out and drain in a strainer..
- While the tofu is being microwaved, put the cookies in a resealable bag and crush with a rolling pin to make cookie crumbs. When they're finely crushed, spread them out on a pie dish..
- Now put the chocolate chips in a heat-proof dish and microwave to melt thoroughly..
- Combine the drained tofu, melted chocolate, cocoa powder, the sugar of your choice, liquor, and vanilla essence in a food processor. Pulse until smooth..
- Pour the chocolate cream mixture into the prepared pie dish. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge. Chill overnight to serve the next day for an even more enriched flavor..