Vegan Pumpkin Pie.
You can have Vegan Pumpkin Pie using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Pumpkin Pie
- Prepare 1 of Basic, Simple Pie Crust.
- Prepare 2 cup of Kabocha squash steamed in a rice cooker for 25 minutes (with skin).
- You need 200 ml of Soy milk.
- It’s 100 ml of Beet sugar.
- It’s 50 ml of Plain flour.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Molasses or brown sugar syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Grated ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg.
Vegan Pumpkin Pie step by step
- Make the pie crust, and thinly spread it out in the pie pan up to the edges..
- Place all of the ingredients except for the pie crust in a blender or food processor, and process until it's smooth..
- Pour the Step 2 mixture into the Step 1 pie crust. Flatten out the top..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 220℃ for 10 minutes, then reduce to 170℃ and bake for 40 minutes. Remove and place on a rack to cool..
- This picture was taken just after baking, so the crust on the back fell off a bit..