Vegan mozzarella sticks. These sticks are perfect for a party or game day snack. They're soft and melty on the inside, perfectly crunchy on the outside and. When Chicago Soy Dairy sent me a complimentary log of their mozzarella Teese, which claims to melt and stretch, I decided to put it to the ultimate test: vegan mozzarella sticks.
My vegan mozzarella sticks are made using the same basic mozzarella recipe I used in my eggplant Parm and French onion soup. I had to adapt a bit though, because mozzarella stick cheese needs to. Today we are making vegan mozzarella sticks. You can have Vegan mozzarella sticks using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan mozzarella sticks
- It’s 3 heaped tablespoons of spelt wholewheat flour of.
- It’s 4 – 5 tablespoons of almond milk of.
- You need of Bread brown bread crumbs from (two slices).
- Prepare of mozzarella cheese Violife style vegan or alternative.
- You need of Olive / coconut oil for frying (3 tablespoons).
- It’s of Salt pepper and.
I showed you how you can make them baked and deep fried. Both ways come out great but I do prefer. Vegan mozzarella sticks are my take on an American diner classic! They're smoky, with a crispy shell and pull apart like a dream!
Vegan mozzarella sticks step by step
- Assemble the flour, almond milk and bread crumbs in three separate bowls.
- Season the flour and bread crumbs with salt and pepper.
- Cut the Violife block into four chunky stick pieces.
- Dip each stick into the flour, then almomd milk and then bread crumbs.
- Fry each stick in the oil for a couple of minutes, turning over until crispy on all sides.
As soon as I realised I'd somehow made a vegan mozarella, my mind. The solution for the best Vegan "Mozzarella" Sticks you'll ever find! Mozzarella sticks are such a classic you'll find on restaurant menus as an appetizer. A while ago, I saw vegan mozzarella sticks on a menu and got super excited. Back in my dairy days, I would have eaten mozzarella sticks as an actual meal, either at a restaurant or at home.