Vickys Coffee Granita, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Coffee Granita, GF DF EF SF NF using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Coffee Granita, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 1200 ml of water.
- Prepare 9 tbsp of ground espresso.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of sugar or to taste.
Vickys Coffee Granita, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Boil the water, add to the espresso and brew. Transfer the hot coffee to a cake pan or shallow bowl, add sugar and stir until dissolved. Taste and add more sugar if you like. Set aside to let cool slightly then freeze, uncovered, for 1 hour.
- Gently rake a fork across the surface of the part frozen coffee mix, breaking up any ice crystals in the middle and around the edges.
- Freeze 45 minutes more then repeat the process with the fork. Repeat the freezing and raking process 2 more times until all of the coffee is frozen into flaky crystals.
- Spoon the granita into pretty bowls or glasses and serve.