Vegan Greek Salad with green herbs 🌱🌿.
You can cook Vegan Greek Salad with green herbs 🌱🌿 using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Greek Salad with green herbs 🌱🌿
- You need of Vegan feta (a traditional block or cubed or crumbled).
- You need of Peppers (all or any colour).
- It’s of Tomatoes (any shapes and colours).
- You need 1 of white onion.
- It’s 1 of red onion.
- You need 1 of cucumber (cubed or moons).
- You need A few of capers.
- You need 1 of drizzle of good olive oil.
- Prepare of Sea salt and cracked black pepper.
- You need of Herbs – fresh or dried oregano, a sprig of thyme, mint, parsley, dill (a combination of two or three of these is nice, but it doesn’t matter which combination) 🌿.
- You need of A wedge of lemon.
- Prepare 1 splash of red wine vinegar (add to half of the red onions to make a pink pickle).
Vegan Greek Salad with green herbs 🌱🌿 step by step
- Wash and chop the salad vegetables. Remove seeds as to your preference..
- Add the feta, drizzle with olive oil abs sprinkle with herbs and season to your taste..