Vegan Gingerbread Cookies-delicious & guilt-free. But every December, without fail, I seem to find myself baking and decorating sugar cookies, gingerbread cookies, or some other rolled cookie. These vegan gingerbread cookies are both delicious and fun to make! Soft, chewy, and packed with spices, they're the perfect treat for celebrating the holidays.
Vegan Gingerbread Cookies are a healthy spin on a Christmas holiday classic! Made with ginger, cinnamon, cardamom, and almond butter. These Vegan Gingerbread Cookies are a healthy spin on a holiday classic! You can cook Vegan Gingerbread Cookies-delicious & guilt-free using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Gingerbread Cookies-delicious & guilt-free
- Prepare 2 cups of buckwheat flour (kuttu ka atta).
- You need 1 cup of powdered brown sugar (Demerara sugar).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almond butter or sunflower oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 cup of soya milk (or lesser).
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of gluten free ginger powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of cinnamon powder.
Delicious as cut-outs or rolled into balls to make soft, chewy ginger cookies. Vegan Gingerbread Cookies. posted by Marina Delio The perfect vegan gingerbread cut-out cookies made with coconut oil and wholesome ingredients. I hope you find many easy, nourishing, delicious recipes your family will love.
Vegan Gingerbread Cookies-delicious & guilt-free step by step
- In a large mixing bowl take sifted buckwheat flour..
- Add the brown sugar to it..
- Add the ginger powder, baking soda, pinch salt & cinnamon powder.
- Add the soya milk mixed with sunflower oil to this bowl. Mix thoroughly. (If almond butter is available it will taste better if not oil will do the work).
- Adjust the consistency with more or lesser milk than what is mentioned in ingredients, to form a nice cookie dough. Put this in the fridge for 5 mins. Not longer as it gets difficult to scoop out..
- Preheat oven to 180 deg Celsius. At the same time line a baking tray with butter paper applying some oil on top of it. Spread evenly..
- Once out of the fridge, place scoops of the cookie dough on the baking tray leaving enough gap between the cookies. Put that into the preheated oven & bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 25 mins..
- Once out of the oven pass a small toothpick in the centre. If it comes out clean means cookies are done. If not then bake again for 5 more mins. Finally allow them to cool on a rack before serving with warm soya milk..
Delicious vegan gingerbread cookies made with Whole Earth Sweetener Co. sugars for a low-sugar cookie; the perfect Christmas cookie to share with friends and family. This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Whole Earth Sweetener Co. These adorable Vegan Gingerbread Cookies have that classic gingerbread spice and hint of sweetness, but they're whole wheat and made with real ingredients! A Vegan Gingerbread Cookies recipe with spices, molasses, and both fresh and dried ginger for a double punch of flavor. 'Tis the season for making these whimsical and charming little cookies. Pretty much any dessert that is full of spices is a winner in my.