No Cook Tomato Soup. You thought making tomato soup was easy? It's even easier if you've got a high-powered blender. Just dump in the ingredients, turn it on, and let friction do the work for you.
Sam Talbot's No-Cook Summer Tomato Soup. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen! Or, just make this fresh tomato soup—no stove required. You can cook No Cook Tomato Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No Cook Tomato Soup
- Prepare of Soup.
- It’s 2 each of medium tomatoes cut in 4 pieces.
- You need 1/2 each of sweet pepper.
- Prepare 1 of green onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic (or less, optional).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of *your favourite antioxidant oil.
- You need 1 of hot pepper to taste (optional).
- Prepare 1 of salt (optional).
- Prepare of Garnish.
- It’s 1 of raw sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 of green onion, parsley.
Sam Talbot's No-Cook Summer Tomato Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This tomato soup is excellent with canned tomatoes. I love using whole peeled tomatoes or crushed tomatoes. By the way, we love San Marzano Easy baked spaghetti squash recipe with butter cooked chicken, parmesan, and fresh lemon.
No Cook Tomato Soup instructions
- Load all ingredients into your powerful blender..
Tomato soup is a healthy, low-calorie comfort food. It is also a great way to warm up on a rainy day and it goes perfectly with grilled cheese sandwiches or Parmesan crisps. Silky tomato soup is like the little black dress of soups. Unadorned and paired with a grilled cheese sandwich, it's a comforting lunch. Add the flour and stir to coat the onion and garlic.