You can have Portobello Pizza using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Portobello Pizza
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Olive Oil,.
- Prepare 1 Clove of Garlic Thinly Sliced,.
- You need Pinch of Chili Flakes,.
- You need 1/2 TSP of Italian Seasoning,.
- It’s 14 oz of Canned Diced Tomatoes,.
- You need Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- You need Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- You need Pinch of Dried Mushroom Powder,.
- It’s 8 of Portobello Mushrooms,.
- You need of Canola / Peanut / Vegetable Oil, Drizzle.
- You need Pinch of Garlic Powder,.
- Prepare Pinch of Italian Seasoning,.
- You need 8 of Sundried Tomatoes Coarsely Sliced,.
- Prepare 8 Slices of Vegan Cheese Slices,.
- It’s of Fresh Basil Coarsely Chopped, For Garnishing.
Portobello Pizza instructions
- In a skillet or pan over the lowest heat possible, add olive oil. Add in garlic, chili flakes and Italian seasoning. The garlic should barely be sizzling. *If the garlic is sizzling, the heat is too high.*.
- Let the oil infused with the ingredients for about 10 to 15 mins or until the garlic starts to brown. Remove from heat and transfer into a bowl of canned diced tomatoes. *You can pass the oil mixture thru a fine sieve to catch all the garlic, chili and seasonings.*.
- Taste and adjust for seasonings with salt and pepper. Dust some mushroom powder over the top. Give it a quick stir to combine well. Cover with cling film and set aside in the fridge until ready to use. *This tomato sauce can be kept in the fridge for 3 days.*.
- Preheat oven to 200 degree celsius or 400 fahrenheit. Wash the mushrooms thoroughly. Remove the stems. Pad the mushrooms dry with kitchen paper. Transfer them onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Season the mushrooms generously with salt, pepper and mushroom powder. Sprinkle garlic powder and Italian seasonings over the top. Wack into the oven and bake for 15 mins..
- Remove from the oven, immediately spoon the tomato sauce onto the mushrooms. Lay vegan cheese slices over the top. Return back into the oven and bake for a further 10 mins..
- Remove from oven and transfer onto serving plates. Garnish with sundried tomatoes. Scatter basil over the top. Serve immediately..