Fresh Chili Sauce (Sambal Mentah) *Vegan. After the sambal is cooked, ladle as much of the hot sauce as you want onto your main dish or rice. Sambal or loosely translated as chili sauce, is deeply rooted in Indonesian cuisine. There are so many varieties of sambal across Indonesia alone I can't even The texture of the sambal can be smooth to rustic (more coarse looking).
A dollop of it goes great with mostly all the Asian dishes. Add Ground Fresh Chili Paste to make any food mouth-warmingly spicy. Use it to "heat up" your stir I love the taste of Sambal Oelek – I never knew that Sambal was sort of a generic chili paste, and Makes great for mixing with other sauces to add some heat and flavor, perfect for that pot of chili. You can have Fresh Chili Sauce (Sambal Mentah) *Vegan using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fresh Chili Sauce (Sambal Mentah) *Vegan
- You need 5 of spicy chilies (you can put more or less).
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- It’s 1/2 of garlic clove.
- You need 1/2 of kaffir lime fruit.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of shrimp paste (optional).
Goc Viet Ground Fresh Chili Sauce has a unique hot and delicious taste. A perfect seasoning for a delicious meal. China hot chili sauce China sauce salsa China thai chili sauce. A recipe for homemade Sambal Oelek, the classic chili paste used for cooking, made with a variety of ground chili Fresh is always best, and you can't get much fresher than this.
Fresh Chili Sauce (Sambal Mentah) *Vegan step by step
- In a mashing bowl, mash chilies and garlic..
- Dice tomato and mash it together with the chilies and garlic and add salt, stir it well..
- Squeeze kaffir lime into chili mixture, mix it well..
- Enjoy it with anything you like, e.g: egg, chicken, steak, hamburger, tofu, tempeh, fish, etc..
- You can use any type of spicy chilies like bird eye chilies, jalapenos, habaneros, etc..
Any chili sauce or paste would be called sambal. A tour of the web will find other. Sambal Matah Recipe, an Indonesian raw, spicy shallot and chilli salsa or condiment from the island of Bali. Matah = is a Balinese word adapted from mentah, which means raw. Those chilis would make this dish nice and spicy.