Sweet Miso Mushroom Soup (Dairy-Free, Gluten-free, Vegan). Make this easy Gluten-Free & Vegan Vegetable Noodle Miso Soup for dinner tonight! You can customize the soup with whatever vegetables you have on hand. Need a gluten-free vegan soup recipe?
This Vegan Miso Soup is easy, cozy, and gut-healthy. This Miso Soup recipe is so easy, cozy, and nourishing that it would almost be a crime not to enjoy it all year long. Miso Soup is a classic Japanese dish that is typically served. You can cook Sweet Miso Mushroom Soup (Dairy-Free, Gluten-free, Vegan) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Miso Mushroom Soup (Dairy-Free, Gluten-free, Vegan)
- You need 500 g of assorted mushrooms.
- It’s 2 of large yellow onions.
- It’s 2 tbsps of instant oatmeal.
- You need 1 tbsp of sweet miso.
- You need 250 ml of dashi broth.
- Prepare of Black pepper and sea salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
Stir in the gluten-free chicken broth. This fresh, homemade miso noodle soup is pretty fantastic and beats a trip out to a restaurant any night of the week. Mushrooms, kale, sweet potato, and other vegetables are sautéed in sesame oil before being stirred into the broth with miso paste and tamari for the ultimate umami factor. Whip up this soy-free mushroom "miso" soup for a Paleo-friendly dish that looks and tastes like the real deal.
Sweet Miso Mushroom Soup (Dairy-Free, Gluten-free, Vegan) instructions
- Sliced onion into thin silvers. Heat oil in pan and cook onions till soft and caramelized..
- Add in chopped mushrooms and cook till brown. Mushrooms will let out liquid once it’s cooked. Sprinkle instant oats over mixture and stir to combine..
- Add dashi broth, black pepper and sea salt. Bring to a boil and cook till desired thickness. Stir in miso paste at the end..
- Blend and enjoy! I used my 300W stick blender for this 😊. If you have a stronger and more powerful blender, the soup will turn out even smoother!!.
This recipe, though, makes smart substitutions to replicate the flavor of Japanese miso soup. While coconut aminos is an obvious sub for soy sauce, our substitution for miso may surprise. Plus, these soups can satisfy even the pickiest of palates. Creamy Gluten Free and Dairy Free Tomato Soup (Dairy. Who says gluten-free and vegan croutons aren't awesome?