Vegan Life-Saver Smoothie. Enjoy our best vegan smoothies and drink options, including Dalgona whipped coffee, an flavorful apple cranberry and walnut smoothie, a vegan pecan pumpkin shake, and more. From peach smoothies to pineapple smoothies, avocado smoothies, veggie smoothies, vegan smoothies, and everything in between,. Simple and easy to make, with them you'll always have a back-up plan for when you're in a hurry.
This smoothie is a real life saver for me at the moment when I get in from work starving and want a snack before I exercise. It's super easy to pull together, and I generally have all the ingredients required (there aren't many!), which is so useful, as I do tend to get a bit tired of. See more ideas about Shakeology recipe, Chocolate shakeology, Shakeology. bonus smoothie recipe If you're feeling a little more adventurous with your smoothie ingredients, here's a bonus recipe with an iron and folic acid kick for all expectant and breastfeeding moms. You can have Vegan Life-Saver Smoothie using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Life-Saver Smoothie
- You need 1 of serving of Simply Organic Vanilla Protein Powder.
- Prepare 1 of banana.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded carrots.
- It’s 1/2 of avocado.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen kale.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen pineapple.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of hemp hearts/seeds.
- You need 2 cups of water.
This smoothie looks great – I need to venture out as I do the same smoothie daily. Vegan White Bean Blondies made with peanut butter powder & chocolate chips are the perfect healthy snack or guilt-free dessert for the whole fam! These are sugar-free, gluten-free and easy, packed with plant-based protein from beans, peanut butter, and pb powder! We're always running out of time in the mornings, so this super quick smoothie is a life-saver.
Vegan Life-Saver Smoothie instructions
- Pour water into blender with protein powder, banana, and half avocado and blend.
- Add frozen kale, pineapple, and carrots and blend on smoothie, extraction, or juice setting for at least 2 minutes.
- Add 1.5 tbsp of hemp seeds and continue blending.
- Pour into cup and garnish with 0.5 tbsp of hemp seeds and a couple cubes of pineapple.
Kids will also enjoy them, since spinach is hidden, blending with the avocado. This recipe uses all-natural vegan-friendly ingredients. Whether you're a student, a parent raising a family on a tight budget, or someone just trying to save a buck, a vegan lifestyle can be a money-saver as well as a life-saver. As vegan meats and milk have grown in popularity and become more commonplace (they are now available in grocery stores everywhere), prices have dropped and will likely continue to do so. Not only are they very nutritious but very tasty, and keep you full for hours.