Grandma's Super Tasty Pumpkin (Vegan). Grandma's Super Tasty Pumpkin (Vegan) white pumpkin, milk, Salt, oil, flour, Fresh dill, sour cream, onion. Grandmas super tasty asparagus soup. green on white asparagus, salt and sugar, heavy cream, sour cream, flour, egg (only yolk) Freddycrue. See recipes for 南瓜鸡汤 Pumpkin Chicken Soup, Pumpkin and Potato Soup too..
For those obsessed with all things pumpkin and want to incorporate them into more than just your morning latte, these pumpkin recipes are for you. Impress your loved ones this upcoming Fall season with these delicious pumpkin recipes that even grandma would approve of! Pumpkin spice granola that is completely vegan, crunchy, and super delicious. You can cook Grandma's Super Tasty Pumpkin (Vegan) using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grandma's Super Tasty Pumpkin (Vegan)
- You need 1 of white pumpkin.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare of Fresh dill.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s to taste of Hungarian sweet paprika.
This fall recipe is quick and easy, and it only requires a few simple ingredients. You will love this on top of smoothies, açaí bowls, or eaten straight by the handful! See great recipes for Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes, Vegan power bowl too! Super sticky and filled with spices and fruit, this vegan dessert is indulgent and totally Thanksgiving-worthy.
Grandma's Super Tasty Pumpkin (Vegan) instructions
- Cut the onion into small squares and fry it on little oil. Add the shredded and peeled pumpkin, also add water and milk, add some salt, keep cooking it.Add dill..
- Heat some oil, add the flour, stir for few minutes, take off from flame and add the sour cream..
- Mix the pumpkin mixture with the sour cream mixture and add hungarian sweet paprika. Enjoy..
Grandma's Super Tasty Pumpkin (Vegan) Cancerian Memories. Traditional Armenian receipe from a friend. Light and delicious as well as healthy. This pumpkin bread is super tasty! You can use it instead of regular bread for breakfast or lunch to make a sandwich but you can also serve it as a snack at a party.