Asian salad (vegan). I love, love me some ramen noodles. My Easy Vegan Ramen Noodle Soup is one of my very favorite and most popular recipes here on the blog. But, guess what, you can also eat ramen noodles cold!
Asian salad with peanut dressing, for instance, is a healthy way to enjoy Asian food without any guilt! Although a lot of people hate tofu, if prepared correctly, tofu is fabulous. In fact, tofu can absorb any flavors and transform a meal. You can cook Asian salad (vegan) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asian salad (vegan)
- You need 1/2 pack of rice vermicelli, cooked and rinced (cold).
- It’s 2 of large carrots, cut in julienne.
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of small english cucumber, thinly sliced.
- You need 1/2 of lettuce head or nappa cabbage head, minced.
- You need 1 block of vegetable firm tofu, diced (I used Soyarie brand).
- You need 8 teaspoon of unsalted chopped peanuts or cashew.
- Prepare to taste of Fresh ground black pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Asian sesame dressing (I used Le Grec brand).
A quick, easy and delicious vegan salad full of Asian flavors and the most amazing dressing! This Vegan Asian chicken salad is perfect as a meal or served as an appetiser- A great way to use up leftovers! This roasted cauliflower salad is a happy medium: it's flavoursome and satisfying, whilst being low-carb, vegan, and packed with all the good stuff. I realised after sharing this crispy tofu burgers recipe that my blog is rather lacking in Asian inspired recipes.
Asian salad (vegan) step by step
- Separate all ingrediemts in 4 plates..
- Sprinkle with fresh ground black pepper..
- Drizzle with asian dressing..
- Serve with hot imperial rolls or eggrolls on the side..
As a firm lover of Asian flavours, I knew I had to remedy that ASAP. How to make Asian Chopped Salad. It's so easy to put this all together, just thaw the frozen edamame, drain the oranges (save liquid), shred the romaine and purple cabbage, slice the green onions and julienne or shred the carrots. When you're ready to serve the salad, add the dressing (*whisk before pouring), almonds, and half the oranges to the bowl of veggies. Asian-Style Salad Dressing (Vegan, Oil-Free) Creamy & refreshing, this dressing pairs perfectly with fresh greens and makes them taste so amazing, you'll go through an entire box of lettuce in one sitting.